Therapydia Portland works with and provides billing for most PPO insurance groups including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, SAIF, United HealthCare (Optum), Tricare and Medicare. For clients with out-of-network benefits, most PPO’s will pay a portion of treatment charges. We will assist you in submitting a superbill to your insurance and you will receive reimbursement directly from them. We also take Workmen’s Compensation.
Oregon is a Direct Access State, meaning you are not required to see a physician prior to seeing a physical therapist for an examination and treatment. This means you can save time and money and get immediate treatment by seeing a physical therapist first. We’ll gladly call your insurance provider to understand your physical therapy benefits prior to your first visit.
We also take cash-based payment for those who do not have insurance or prefer to pay out-of-pocket.
At Therapydia Portland, we provide each client with a custom treatment plan that involves hands-on manual therapy and one-on-one attention from a Doctor of Physical Therapy throughout your entire treatment – no hand-offs to an aide or assistant.
- Manual therapy to massage and stretch muscles and joints and improve range and motion
- Guided programs with thorough explanation of diagnosis and treatment
- Latest technology and techniques such as dry needling for faster recovery
- One-on-one attention with a physical therapist
- Personalized programs that evolve with your progress
- Warm, welcoming, non-clinical environment
- On-going wellness programs for injury prevention and performance
- Virtual access to your PT and other Therapydia experts
- Knowledgable and friendly team who values patient satisfaction with an 9.8/10 satisfaction score
Contact us to set up an appointment or get more information around your physical therapy insurance coverage.